I can't find an answer... Help!
Customer Care hours: Mon – Sun | 8am – 11pm PST
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 14 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 14 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please submit a problem report here.
The return address is set by default to the MANCCY. fulfillment facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks.
- Wrong Address – If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
- Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself (if and as applicable).
If you haven’t registered an account on MANCCY. and added a billing method, you hereby agree that any returned orders due to the wrong shipping address or a failure to claim the shipment won’t be available for reshipping and will be donated to charity.
MANCCY. does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to facemasks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with facemasks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
- Returned by Customer – We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
- The supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized
- Sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons therefore MANCCY. reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
For more info on returns, please read our FAQs.
If you have any questions about our return policy please contact us using contact form in contact us page.